ELECTRIC LAB CENTRIFUGE
Qualitative Analysis Experiments on Serum and Plasma in Hospital/ Biological/ Chemical Labs
Fractional CO2 Laser with Glass Tube
- Retail price: £750 + VAT
- Available FREE on revenue share
- Training and accreditation fees applies
INTERNAL ALUMINUM ALLOY ROTOR – With 6 holes, centrifugal capacity: 20ml * 6. Durable rotor ensures that the centrifuge tubes are not easily damaged. (NOTE: Considering the shipping damage, only plastic centrifuge tubes are included, the vacutainer tubes need to be prepared by yourselves.)
TRANSPARENT DUSTPROOF COVER – Test and centrifugation condition is observable through transparent lid. And the cover can better reduce the noise during operation.
SMALL SIZE AND STABLE OPERATION – Small size, easy to carry, stable operation, less vibration and wide applicability.
WIDE APPLICATION – It is suitable for the separation of plasma and serum, urea manufacturing, qualitative analysis in hospital laboratories and biochemical laboratories.
"We are passionate about leading the way by continually enhancing our technology to develop risk free and sustainable lasers of the future to improve and change the lives of many."
1. Put the machine on a level and firm table, and keep the working room clean, dry and ventilated, the room temperature is 5-32℃.
2. Clean the rotor and test tubes before operation.
3. Put the test tubes (with the same weight) into the centrifuge hole.
4. Put down the cover of the machine, adjust the timer as needed and turn on the power switch.
5. Adjust the speed knob according to your requirements.
6. After finishing the work, turn the speed knob to the lowest position and set the time to “0”, then cut off the power.
7. Clean the container and rotor, then put down the cover.
1. Centrifuge tubes must be placed symmetrically.
2. No-load operation without rotor is strictly prohibited.
3. Check the rotor for corrosion damage before operation.
4. Do not open the centrifuge cover when the rotor is running, and do not touch the running rotor.
5. It is strictly forbidden to operate the rotor under unbalanced loading.
1. Do not place any substance on the centrifuge cover. After each use, be sure to clean the inner cavity and rotor.
2. If the centrifuge has not been used for a long time, the centrifuge cover should be opened for a period of time before use to dry the inner cavity.
3. The carbon brushes of the motor should be replaced in time after 3000 hours of use to avoid wearing the commutator.
It also includes various optional hand pieces as follows:
- Fractional hand piece
- Surgical hand piece 50mm & 100mm (standard)
- Dental hand piece (optional)
- ENT hand piece (optional)
- Manual LVR hand piece (optional)
- Auto LVR hand piece (optional)
Acne scars and marks
Stretch Marks and spots
Age Spots and marks
Wrinkles and marks
Large Pore and marks
Pricing & Specification
RP: £750 exclusive of any tax
Annual maintenance: STC
12 months warrenty
Revenue share :
£FREE (subject to Terms & conditions and availability)
10% – 30% of the sales
No minimum payment
Training and accreditation fee payable in advance
Security deposit may be required
|Laser Type||CO2 Laser|
|Power Supply||220-240V~, 50/60 Hz|
|Cooling System||Water cooling|
|Dimensions||430(W) x 480(D) x 1240(H)mm|
|Display||10.2“ Touch screen color LCD|
Do You Have Any Questions?
Where can I purchase this machine?
Is this machine safe to use in the UK?
Do you maintain the equipment?
Do you do the training?
Do you do revenue share?
Do you rent or lease equipment?
How does your revenue share work?
Silvery Blue Brand
What makes us unique?
Silvery Blue aims to reshape the healthcare and aesthetic industry with innovative ideas & technologies while preserving the essence of natural health and well being of human being. Our strategy is to empower medical and aesthetic professionals around the globe with a holistic approach to treatment and care. We provide a complete one stop solution from training, treatment, equipment supply, product delivery to quality control and compliance; all under one umbrella - "Silvery Blue”.